The FirePlace Group specializes in hearth products for all your fireplace needs. As an owner-operated company, our work is performed by licensed on-staff specialists. All sales and installations are fully guaranteed, so any questions can be directed right back to us for prompt attention. Also, you will find we offer the best service program in the business – making your purchase just that much sweeter.
Gas or Propane Fireplaces
- Sales, services and installation of Free-Standing Stoves
- Inserts for existing fireplaces
- Direct Vent fireplaces for new installations
- Direct vent space heaters
- Steel, cast iron and porcelain Wood-Burning Stoves
- Fireplace Inserts
- Zero-Clearance Wood-Burning Fireplaces (“a furnace with a view” )
- Chimney cleaning (please try to book these before the burning season)
- We repair damaged clay tile liners with stainless steel liners. These liners also improve the performance of existing wood-burning appliances. (We use EXCEL Liners exclusively: a little more money, perhaps, but we like its lifetime warranty and its ability to withstand chimney fires.) Crown Coat to repair damaged chimney crowns.
- As Wood Energy Technical Training technicians, we are certified to perform WETT inspections for insurance purposes. Also, new homeowners with an unfamiliar wood-burning appliance would be well advised to request a detailed report for safety’s sake.
- We tweak, tune, paint, repair and perfect older gas fireplaces. If your fireplace is a few years beyond perfection, we’ll recommend a replacement, and give you cash for your old unit.
- Preventative maintenance service plans are available.
Fireplace Removal and Disposal
- We can disconnect and remove any type of wood stove or fireplace Insert.